Re: [IP] VIRUS SENT PERSONALLY TO ME FROM SOMEONE ON THE LIST - BE CAREFUL !

I received three emails with viruses attached last night from someone on
the list, but it was one that automatically answers unopened mail so they
probably didn't know it was happening!  It was w32.Badtrans.13312 or
something like that.  My husband fixed everything and then got rid of
outlook express and is now using Eudora.  He said that should cut down our
chances of getting viruses as most are written for Microsoft.  Mine also
came from email @ redacted at like 12;18 am - 12:24 am ( I got
three)  Hopefully this can be stopped now, but anybody I shared it with I
apologize and it definately was not intentional.

Missi