Re: [IP] VIRUS SENT PERSONALLY TO ME FROM SOMEONE ON THE LIST - BE CAREFUL !

Well I didn;t realize that my email was not protected to check for viruses.
I have cahnged that so it is scanned everytime i get an email.  After
recieving two virus emails i scanned my computer and found 3 viruses.  One
was bacldoor trojan.  Lets hope that the virus protection software can fix
this.. if not i get to reformatt my whole computer.

Tina