Re: [IP] Single and scared !

Sharyn wrote:
<.  I was married to a man for 34 years,and he left me 2 months ago. His
reason was he couldn't live with the uncertainty of my hypoglcemic attacks

Hi Sharyn,

I'm sorry you had to go through this, but somehow I highly doubt that it was
just your diabetes that bothered him. I don't think the "for better or for
worse, in sickness or in health" part of the vows you probably took had a
little exception clause for low blood sugar reactions!

My advice...don't blame yourself, just try to move on with your life. Get
involved in some way with helping others less fortunate than yourself
(whether through church or whatever), and you will almost certainly feel
better about yourself. It's odd, but that's the way it usually works.

Easier said than done, I know. But please don't blame yourself (or your
diabetes!). And don't rush into another relationship just so you don't feel
"alone"--sometimes that makes matters worse, not better!

Hope this helps a little bit!

Hang in there!

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access