No Subject

> Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 16:14:36 -0700
> From: "Monterey Counseling Center" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Tiny Calculators

> I love the idea of those tiny gizmos.  But my fingers are too big
> (honest, I'm just an average size lady).
>  How do you-all manage to use those tiny little buttons?

Pen cap / Pencil eraser?  Better yet how about the plunger / rubber tip
from a 1/2 CC syringe? If you have had IDDM & MDI for any length of
time (like me) you probably have a zillion syringes cycle through your
hands.  Even if you are now on a pump. Snag a used one & start
pushing buttons...

I agree the buttons are too small.