[IP] Volleyball

In a message dated 7/3/01 10:51:33 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> lows (I played
> basketball and volleyball in high school along with riding horses...and
> then
> in college I play intramural sports and coach girls in 7th grade
> basketball--therefore, I had lots of problems with lows no matter how much
> food I ate or insulin I decreased

I too played competitive volleyball and softball in high school as well as
grammar school.....also played Club Volleyball year round.  I would have
LOVED to have a pump at the time to avoid the MANY lows, but I don't know
that I would have competed with it on....My luck, it would have gotten
smashed on a dive or sprawl.....LOL
Thanks for the memories though  :O)