all these emails which i beleive ALL of us received is caused by a trojan
virus most likely in Outlook Express/Outlook.  I too received several
messages.  The attachments were pif files which will execute a virus,
although they had middle extensions like txt and jpg, etc.....
I am QUITE SURE this person does NOT know this is going on nor did he send
any of these!  I just emailed them and deleted...... He needs to clean his
system, that's all  :O)