Re: [IP] VIRUS SENT PERSONALLY TO ME FROM SOMEONE ON THE LIST - BE CAREFUL !

In a message dated 7/7/2001 10:29:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Donna:
>     I too received an e-mail personally from this same source, which also
> contained part of my prior post to IP. Since the attachment was
> "me_nude....." I wisely did NOT open it, since I too never open attachments
> (sometimes even from those I do know). I have an unsettling suspicion that
> we
> may not have been the only 2 to receive these e-mails & since our 2
> attachments were not the same - that lessens the possibility that it was
> done
> "accidentally".
> Regards, Renee

I also got an email from this same person, and the attachment was titled
"Sorry about yesterday".  I sent an email to this person asking them what it
was about.  No response so far.  The email I had originally received from the
sender also had reference to my posting about carb ratios.

Kelly