Re: [IP] Single and scared !

Hi Sharyn

I have also gone through this.  It seems to me that men only want woman for
there use, but don't support them in anything.  I have made 2 bad choices the
first was always out doing his thing so when our youngest was a senior in
high school (she is now20) my son got me started on AOL.
Wow look at all the men whom say they love me.  I married one, big mistake.
He has a lot of mental problems, his children and friends have nothing to do
with him.  He hears voices etc..
Diabetic for 48 years.

I would love to talk with you.
I haven't giving up on men, I want a real man.