Re: [IP] VIRUS SENT PERSONALLY TO ME FROM SOMEONE ON THE LIST - BE CAREFUL !

Donna:
    I too received an e-mail personally from this same source, which also
contained part of my prior post to IP. Since the attachment was
"me_nude....." I wisely did NOT open it, since I too never open attachments
(sometimes even from those I do know). I have an unsettling suspicion that we
may not have been the only 2 to receive these e-mails & since our 2
attachments were not the same - that lessens the possibility that it was done
"accidentally".
Regards, Renee