Re: [IP] Anyone taking a low-dose ACE to PREVENT kidney damage -- as opposed ...

email @ redacted writes:

> I know that it is common to take if you have kidney damage already.  BUT, I
> was just wondering if there is anyone who takes it as a precautionary
> measure (not because of high blood pressure, or kidney problems).
> Thanks,
> Marcy

    Yes, I WAS taking it as a precaution, however, at this time, my
Nephrologist has told me that there is a bit of damage.  Not a lot, not too
much to be overly concerned about, but some.  I'm still taking Cozaar and
hopefully, it will stop the progression of the damage)i ,
Hope this helps answer your question...
Elizabeth and 'Bruno' (Dis Dtron)
(started on Tinkerbell... Dis Htron)
Also using (nameless) Freestyle meter, works great!!!
Pumping since 4-21-01
Dx 10-01-81... Type 1
Florida.... Where it's so DARN HOT!!!!!!
Remember.... 'Diabetics are naturally sweet!!!!'
And... it's NOT the heat, it's the HUMIDITY!!! LMAO!!!