[IP] Single and scared !

I'm having a very difficult time with my self esteem right now.  I was
married to a man for 34 years,and he left me 2 months ago. His reason was he
couldn't live with the uncertainty of my hypoglcemic attacks anymore.  My
control of my diabetes has been very precarious since I started keeping
tight control of my blood sugars, and as a result I'm on my own now, hoping
and praying that I can make it on my own, of course I've been using my
physician more and working with a CDE, who is also a nutritionist, but I do
not have any close friends in the Albuquerque area who I can relate to about
this change in my Life.  I feel scared, I do not sleep at night, and have no
motivation do do anything. Maybe I've been in denial about my disease for
the last 43 years, and I desperately hope to find a  man who I can be
interdependent with and still have support. Any suggestions out there?