[IP] Re: help! - a day at the waterpark

Thanks, everyone, for all the  great suggestions you gave me for dealing with the pump/insulin issue. I really appreciated them all! You won't believe this, but a couple of hours ago my daughter's friend called and said they weren't going to the waterpark tomorrow, that it was *today*. I guess she had gotten her days mixed up or something. So obviously they didn't go today and tomorrow is off, of course. They are a little bummed but they'll get over it. Maybe some other time (at least I will know what to do then. LOL)

Take care, Kerri
NEW! http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos11.html - meet Joseph Charles, born at home 3/22/01, 11 lbs, 21.5"
"May the warm winds of Heaven blow softly on your home, and the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your moccasins make happy tracks in many snows, and may the rainbow always touch your shoulder." - Cherokee Blessing