Re: [IP] Now just Diabetes and Pregnancy--experience is everything

Melissa Cahill <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Okay, here is a great idea.  Why don't those of you who have had diabetic
> pregnancies write a book for those who are or want to be pregnant!!!

But if you do that, you'll upset the tradition within the medical care
community that such volumes should be written by *MEN*!  (although I suppose
we could get involved by saying we *wanted* to be pregnant)  8-)

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my
wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.