[IP] Re: It's happened to me!!!!! (Walmart refunds)

from Sylvia:
I JUST got off the phone with, now take down this name for future reference,
Keith Cook, Pharmacist, at Walmart headquarters in their Operations Development

Department.  He IS the guy who helps to write the policies for all
pharmaceuticals for Walmart.  They WILL refund my money, he WILL look into
possibly changing the policy so that meters and strips are refundable but NOT
syringes, and lancets due to possible blood contamination issues.

I hope you pointed out to Mr. Cook that syringes & lancets in UNOPENED packages
do not get contaminated with blood!  LOL!  I almost fell out of my chair when I
read that.
Shelly, mom to Luke, 6, pumping 3/5/01

Do You Yahoo!?