[IP] Teen Camps

Hi Dene,
   What state do you live in?  In Ohio, a 19 yr. old could volunteer to be a
camp counsler.  They give you a training course for a week or so. At least
that's what I understand.  They always need help at camps for kids.  I know
that there's information about camps in the US on the web site
www.childrenwithdiabetes.com The camp I'm thinking about is the DYP camp.
the director is Robin Condon.  You can e-mail her at email @ redacted
and ask about it.
     If you don't live near Ohio just punch in diabetes camps in (whatever
state you live in) into your search engine and you may turn up something.
Good Luck.    Dianne