I went to change my infusion set yesterday and pushed the insulin thru the
tubing before I primed.  I went to prime with the 5 u and I received a no
delivery alarm.  This is the first time this has ever happened to me.  I
quickly took the resevoir out of the pump and tried pushing the plunger - it
would not budge.....I pushed and pushed and still no luck.  I filled another
resevoir and had no problems with priming.  As soon as I put the needle back
on the resevoir it DID work - has this ever happened to anyone else?????

Pumping with MM508 for 4 months now
diagnosed 16 years ago