[IP] A 35 alarm

I always reuse my cartridge at least 6 or more times before changing and only once in > 2 years have I got an A 35 alarm.  When I rang Minimed I was told it was the cartridge reuse that caused it but even after replacing the cartridge I got another A 35 and we discovered it was the pump that was malfunctioning.  I got a refurbished pump and have gone back to reusing my cartridges to save
time and money.  YMMV but I think the one-use only of cartridges is a combination of legal precaution and money making on the part of the manufacturers.