Re: [IP] Started pump, now have questions

Stinging at the site is normal, especially if you are not used to it. When I
started on the pump about 7 years ago my sites stung all of the time. Now I
have sites that sting every once in a while but not too often. If it begins
to hurt a lot, that is when I would be worried.

Good Luck!

Brian