Re: [IP] Pumping Insulin book

Hi Heather

I have only been pumping since June 9th and only on IP since June 12.

I would like to encourage you to get the Pumping Insulin book.  I wish I had
had a chance to know about it and read it before I got my pump. Then things
would not have been so foreign to me.  I have only had the book since this
Monday and am almost finished my first reading (I plan to reread immediately)
but it is definitely a book well worth having. I kept hearing it referred to
as the pumpers "bible" and I thought for sure it was an exaggeration.  I will
certainly be referring back to it, as one does the Bible, for information
in-between times I talk with my doctor.  It really is a "must have."