RE: [IP] Re:Pumping Insulin book (and the library)

On 6 Jul 01, at 11:19, Handsfield, James H. wrote:

> Heather [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:
> > Unfortunately, the library in our small town has always been
> > a bit  "behind the times" .   I doubt they would have any current
> > information, but I will go take a look.

> Heather, _Pumping Insulin_ is a book worth owning: under $20 (plus
> shipping) at Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com).  Click on the URL, and
> search on Pumping Insulin and it will take you right there.
> Jim Handsfield

I somewhat Disagree Jim!!  Instead click the link:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1884804845/insulinpumpers/
102-0560247-5520146

which is also located at:

     http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/books.shtml

It will take you there with the same deal, but Insulin Pumpers will
receive a commission on all sales through that link!    ;>)

George