Re: [IP] HERE WE GO AGAIN AND CRITICISM

Donna:
     Beautifully said....emotions run rampant in cyberspace, but you've done
an excellent job of reminding us all that we are all human & as such, will
over-react & make mistakes & misinterpret, etc. The same "advice" can be
couched more diplomatically as a query with less visceral reactions from the
original person posting. The act of "forgiving", whether it's our spouses,
children or ourSELVES is truly one of the most compassionate (and liberating)
things we can do. I love your forgotten insulin story.....reminds me why the
pump was such a "lifesaver" (literally), along with the foil strips for the
Precision meter. (how many others have opened meters- only to discover the
canister of strips was left at home????)
Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)