RE: [IP] Re:Pumping Insulin book (and the library)

Heather [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Unfortunately, the library in our small town has always been
> a bit  "behind
> the times" .   I doubt they would have any current
> information, but I will
> go take a look.  Thanks for the suggestion!

Heather, _Pumping Insulin_ is a book worth owning: under $20 (plus shipping)
at Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com).  Click on the URL, and search on
Pumping Insulin and it will take you right there.  It ships within 24 hours
and you'll have your copy by mid-week.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR