Re: [IP] A-35 Alarm

I have had 4 refurbished pumps in the 3 years I have been on my minimed
507c.  They give you the option of using it as a loaner and then getting
your pump back after they fix it, but I have always kept the refurbished
loaner.  I haven't had any problems with them.  Minimed says that they have
been checked and approved by FDA standards.  The A-35 alarm has always been
the reason I had to send mine in.  Maybe this is a regular malfunction with
507c as time goes by and a pump gets old?  They are sending me a 508 soon,
and I hope the same thing doesn't happen, or I will have to switch
companies.  Minimed has always been helpful with solving problems and
working with my difficult insurance co.