[IP] MM Billing

I went through a horrible long drawn out mess when MM bought out
Home Medical Supply, and I got these very long print outs of
statements which didn' t match my hundred dollar a month
payments at all and I couldn't tell anything, and one time my
insurance paid all, one time it paid nothing, had to meet two
deductibles (on paper), so I ended up calling the
accounting/business manager, sent them copies of all my
insurance and mm correspondence.  Took two months, but it was
all cleared up, very favorably and correctly,  to me, I might add.
While it took a day or so for the manager and I to connect and get
all the facts straight, it was well worth the time and effort to make
the copies and get our records matching. Once I did that, they
worked it out.

Like any computerized accounting system and any insurance
company there will be glitches in the data entry and the system. I
have found praying for extreme patience (for myself) and working
through the system does pay off.  However, I always start at the
top and let them know I am a MM supporter, but I can't handle this
mess in the billings.

They have always been terrific.  I figure it's worth a shot.
Bonnie R.