[IP] Pumping Insulin book

Clear DaySylvia,

I've heard so many recommendations for the PI book, but am reluctant to buy
it.  (especially since I'm just looking for pregnancy info at the moment) I
was given the 2nd edition from my endo, but didn't think it was that great.
I never even read the whole book.  Is the newest edition that different?  I
hate to spend money on something that will just sit on the bookshelf.  I am
really a comparison shopper.  I have to check out all options before making
the purchase!   :-)

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Clear Day Bkgrd.JPG]