[IP] MM soft-set

I called MM and asked for samples of their quick-set.  Instead I got two
samples of the Soft-set Micro QR.  Guess I will try them anyway (I have only
used Comforts (sils-tenders).  They didn't send me any instructions, etc. -
just the samples.  Can someone tell me the correct order of the large piece of
tape, the smaller piece of tape, etc?  I want to do it right so I have an
accurate test.  It came with one large tape, one smaller tape and then the
actual infusion site.  Thanks!
Trish Ober