RE: [IP] Diabetes and pregnancy books

Stop the Rollercoaster is another great diabetes reference book, and has an informative chapter on pregnancy.  The chapter includes suggestions for spreading out your CHO needs through the day to avoid spikes (useful for all of us).  It does not have as much info on Humalog and pumping as I'd like, but is still a good companion book to Pumping Insulin. I paid $11 for a slightly damaged copy at DiabetesMall.com, and their usual price is $20.  I believe you can get it through a link on this site, too.  By the way, Stop the Rollercoaster also discusses highs and exercising.  Colleen