[IP] blank 508 screen???

Good Morning all you pumpers....Quick question before I leave my summer school 6th graders and go call MiniMed.  Have any of you all ever had a blank screen?  I went to check the time this morning (easier than putting on the glasses so i can see the alarm clock) and there was nothing on my screen.  I pushed the act button and my resevoir reserved showed right up and then the time stayed on..............Weird.............Is this the beginning of a glitch with my constant companion?