Re: [IP] Merk-Medco

Each UPS driver / delivery person is different.  The bozo that delivers to
me refuses to leave the package with neighbors, and will not leave the
package (I always leave a note taped to the front door when not at home).
So,  when insulin is ordered, I have to hope and pray that my wife will be
at home to receive the package.  I have had to send about 12 bottles of
Humalog back because the idiot driver will not leave it. I do not trust
using insulin that has been sitting in a UPS truck overnight.