Re: [IP] too much insulin

How much of his insulin in basal and how much boluses? My 12 year old daughter
has been on the pump since December. Her basals are only 24 a day, but she
often boluses 50-60 (1 unit per 10 carbs). She has gained some weight, but is
not heavy. I wish she would eat a little less. But I am trying to not make an
issue of it.

Our biggest problem is that she wants to graze (snack often) and sometimes
forgets to bolus. Then it is hard to figure a correction bolus when I'm not
sure (she isn't either) of what she ate when.

Do any other parents have preteen / teen grazers who don't bolus accurately?

Kay