Re: [IP] Mastisol

Dianne,

Did you ask Animas if they would consider carrying Mastisol and charging our
insurance companies for it? This is something we need for successful pump use.
Seems like it should be coverered.

I think I will call Animas and ask if it is a possibility. They have been so
easy to work with and it never hurts to ask.

Thanks to everyone for your summer / swimming / sweating / adhesive
suggestions. Thanks also for the lancet humor. Our 12 year old daughter loved
it.

Kay