Re: [IP] insurance co-payments

Yes, my daughter's insulin test strips, etc is a co-payment, but her pump
supplies are 20%!  $162.00 every three months!  Too bad we can't order
supplies through a local pharmacy.  Please do check into

  snip----Glad you asked!  I have found the most wonderful company to work
Diabetic Supply of USA.  1-800-726-9811.  I only pay my annual deductible
($200) for all the supplies I need for the year.  They are friendly,
prompt, and accurate...and no fussing about sending insulin with a cold
pack!  Whew!
Alaska Debbie, mom to Katie, 10

This didn't work for me as we have $800 no plan deductible.  But maybe it
would help you.