[IP] Re: Here we go again

Just a quick comment, years ago before I became a diabetic, my son played
soccer with a diabetic. There is no better care than mother and father of a
diabetic child. They watched him and gave support made sure he received his
shots and eat when he was supposed to. Little did I know they taught the
whole team what to watch for. My son was his team mate all through rec
soccer, classic and premiere. So God Bless the parents of a diabetic child.

Keep up the wonderful job, every mother is concerned and scared when her
child has the flu or a insulin recation.

Kathy =0)
diabetic since 1987
pumper 5 months and counting