[IP] Posting to IP

I would like to remind everyone of our members that they ~Need~ to be
familiar with the posting guidelines for membership on this list.  Please
~Read these~  at:   http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/netiquette.shtml

Disregard for these rules can not only subject you to "losing the respect of
hundreds of people you have never even seen before", but also to possible
removal from the list.

And ~Please~ pay particular attention to the notes to Rule 13.

"be kind and think twice before responding; sometimes the most
appropriate response is a nicely worded private e-mail instead of posting to
the list"

Remember that this list is here to provide answers, help, and support for
people interested in insulin pumps. Make sure that your posts contribute to
this goal

Thank you,

George Lovelace
IP Volunteer Administrator