Re: [IP] Merk-Medco

email @ redacted writes:

> I know UPS is not
> the best way to have insulin come. The Postal System or even FedEx would be
> better way. So if we all lodge our complaints maybe we can get this matter

I beg to differ - if I order something from UPS the nice UPS guy (with the
great legs hee hee hee ) delivers my package right to me.  If it comes USPS
I'm lucky if I get it at all (would really like to now who got my hubbys
birthday fly reel last year), then it will be left on my porch which is in
full sun or put in a metal mail box to sit and roast. I take UPS anyday.