[IP] Re: Here we go again

So glad to hear that Rachel is alright and not sick this time.  It is really
scary when a site fails, how quickly the bgs go up and stay up.  Fortunately
we only had one fail, at two weeks of pumping, and there was no visible
reason why whatsoever.

Before Claire started pumping she regularly had bgs in the high 300-400
range.  If I kept her resting all the time she was high, she would have spent
her life in bed and the bgs would have gotten even worse (her metabolism and
insulin needs are extremely sensitive to exercise).  You are a great mom and
I think you know that!

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7