Re: [IP] problem with minimed billing

----- Original Message -----
From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 6:11 PM
Subject: [IP] problem with minimed billing

What a horrible surprise.  I noticed my EOB showed that my BC/BS didn't pay
for something and I have been waiting for MM to send me a bill and it has
been about  a month and a half, but haven't received one yet.  Sounds like a
poor way to run a business.  I recently contacted a diabetic supply co. here
in Michigan to buy all my testing AND MM supplies through.  They accept what
my insurance pays as payment in full.  You might want to check to see if you
can find a company that does that in the area you live.  I was thrilled when
someone posted the info on the list regarding this company.  I know it
doesn't help with your current situation, but maybe for future orders.  I
wish you the best in working this out.  How frustrating!  As someone else
posted, I would certainly contact my insurance co. &  get specifics on
monies owed from MM.  I have saved myself lots of money by questioning
bills, billing errors and my insurance co.

Good Luck!