[IP] Mastisol

To everyone who wants to order Mastisol.  It is made by Ferndale
Laboratories.  They're direct phone number is 1-888-548-0900. (This is a
toll free number).  They don't sell it direct, but they can tell you where
you can go in your area to buy it or order it.  It can usually be ordered
through your pharmacy.  It usually takes one or two days to come in.  They
also sell Detachol, which is an adhesive remover that is gentle and doesn't
smell. Hopes this helps someone.
P.S. I just found all this out today.   When I called Animas Corp. they gave
me the number. I ordered mine through a pharmacy by us.  The 4 oz. bottle
cost me $28.00 and the 4 oz. bottle of Detachol cost $8.00.  Each pharmacy
is different in price, so shop around.  From what I hear, the 4 oz. bottle
last a long time.  I guess I'll find out.