Re: [IP] How often do you change? (was Lancet Liberation Day)

email @ redacted writes:

> How often do most people change it?  Of course I was told years ago to
> change every time, but never do.  I'm too lazy ;)
> Julie

Most people? Hmmm... good question... I'd say that MOST of us are like you
and only change every so often.  We wait until 'Lancet Changing Day'.  Makes
things easier.  Until I started using the Freestyle and was still using my
poor little fingertips, there were times I'd change it when I could tell it
was pretty dull.  Then, I'd say it's time to change!!  JMO....
Take care,
Elizabeth and 'Bruno' (Dis Dtron)
(started on Tinkerbell... Dis Htron)
Also using (nameless) Freestyle meter, works great!!!
Pumping since 4-21-01
Dx 10-01-81... Type 1
Florida.... Where it's so DARN HOT!!!!!!
Remember.... 'Diabetics are naturally sweet!!!!'
And... it's NOT the heat, it's the HUMIDITY!!! LMAO!!!