[IP]Should you exercise when high? (Here we go again....)

email @ redacted writes:

> My experience with high BG, to take the insulin (via shot not by pump) and
> to exercise a short time after taking the shot (like a brisk walk for 20
> minutes), it brings down the BG faster

I'm sorry but I need to say that my doctors have always told me that after my
blood sugar reaches 200, I should NOT exercise.  They said that it will just
make my sugars go up.  This has always been told to me by many different docs
and I tested it out a couple of times and found it to be true. (For me at
least)  We have some docs on the list, maybe we should ask them what they
think of that??
Just a little confused,
Elizabeth and 'Bruno' (Dis Dtron)
(started on Tinkerbell... Dis Htron)
Also using (nameless) Freestyle meter, works great!!!
Pumping since 4-21-01
Dx 10-01-81... Type 1
Florida.... Where it's so DARN HOT!!!!!!
Remember.... 'Diabetics are naturally sweet!!!!'
And... it's NOT the heat, it's the HUMIDITY!!! LMAO!!!