Re: [IP] RE: Here we go again

email @ redacted writes:
> .  So
> the next time I want advise and support...... I will go somewhere else where
> I will not be criticized for the way I care for MY child.
> Thank you for criticizing me publicly.
> Missi
> A VERY GOOD Mom to Rachel and Blossom
    Please don't feel you need to go somewhere else for advice.. MANY of us
are willing to help, or at least try, and not criticize.  Believe me, there
have been times that all of us have asked questions and not necessarily liked
the answer we were given by everyone.  Just take it for what it's worth and
move on.  I personally (as many of us know) have a BIG mouth at times and
have caused some major controversy amongst us.  This does not mean that I am
personally attacking anyohe and of course, like I just said, take it for what
it's worth.  Some people are just blowing off steam and don't mean to hurt
anyone's feelings.
You are a good Mom to Rachel, I've read many of your posts and can tell that
you love her very much.  So, her blood sugar went up, it is NOT the end of
the world.  Geez, if I told everyone all the times when I was a kid that my
sugar went up, they'd accuse my Mom of neglect!!! LMAO... however, that
wouldn't be true, I was just hard to control.
Again Missi, don't feel like you need to go elsewhere... stay with us, we
like having you!!!
Take care,
Elizabeth and 'Bruno' (Dis Dtron)
(started on Tinkerbell... Dis Htron)
Also using (nameless) Freestyle meter, works great!!!
Pumping since 4-21-01
Dx 10-01-81... Type 1
Florida.... Where it's so DARN HOT!!!!!!
Remember.... 'Diabetics are naturally sweet!!!!'
And... it's NOT the heat, it's the HUMIDITY!!! LMAO!!!