Re: [IP] problem with minimed billing

email @ redacted wrote:
> <snip>
> I was told that I have pay the balance before I can get any
> other shipments (which I cannot do) and to fight with the insurance company
> my self.

unbelievable commentary on the medical-industrial complex. market driven
health creates great technology but the distribution is abysmal, a
scandal, and i personally do not like dealing with such a misconceived
and perverted scheme which can be boiled down to the famous old saying
"your money or your life".

chris parsons
T1 84 HTRON Plus 99