[IP] Diabetes and pregnancy books

As I've mentioned before, my husband and I are trying to get pregnant this
summer.  I was going to buy the book, Diabetes & Pregnancy: What to Expect.
I read the comments on Amazon and the IP book list, and it appears this book
does not have much useful information in it.   Hardly anything comes up when
I do a search either.  What does show up is either out of print or over
$100.  (A hundred bucks for a book?!)  Anyway,  if someone has a suggestion
for a good book dealing with diabetes and pregnancy, please let me know.
Also, if you've read the Diabetes and Pregnancy book I mentioned above,
would you tell me if it's worth the $9, or should I just forget it?

Thank you...   Heather