[IP] Pump start tomorrow

I start my MM 508 tomorrow.  I just got a call from my CDE, Wendy.  After many conversations with drug co, MM, etc she wants me to NOT take any Lantus tonight.  I have to get up at 3am, dose w/Humalog and then just do Humalog as needed until my pump start at 11:30.  There was MUCH discussion about what to do with the Lantus.  I'll let you know how it goes.  I'm really excited.  Thanks,

iVillage.com: Solutions for Your Life