Re: [IP] RE: Here we go again

--- Melissa Cahill <email @ redacted> wrote:
> First of all, We were already OUT at lunch when we
> discovered the high blood
> sugar.  We did a corrective bolus and saw that her

Site stuff is always the wierdest. I hardly ever get a
no delivery alarm when the site isn't working, so it's
hard to tell. My boluses can work and then like you
said, the basal doesn't absorb. That must have been
horrible for you and all involved, as it was so
unexpected and frustrating.

Do You Yahoo!?