[IP] problem with minimed billing

I have been having a horrible past weeks with minimed. I placed my order as
usual a few weeks ago. About a week after I placed my order I received my
usual phone to confirm shipment. Everything was going OK until the rep told
me I have a CO-payment of $200.00 and a past due figure of over $2000.00.
Every other order I have placed I have never been told of a balance, nor have
I been told I had a copayment.
The original insurance company I had covered all my pump and insulin supplies
in full. When we changed companies 2 years ago, I asked when they confirmed
my order if it was fully covered and I was told it was. Now, they are saying
it is not. I have been told some of my orders have been quoted as 100%
coverage and others at 80%. But they  were either paid at 80% or not at all.
When I asked the rep why I have never received a bill other then my shipping
statement (which shows no balance due at all either past or present) she said
MM does not send out bills!! So am I supposed to assume how much I owe if
any. She said that I should go by the EOB that my insurance company sends me.
Number one, I have never received an EOB for MM and number two, the ones I
receive for DR "S visits, etc., say this is not a bill.[ I also do not get
one for RX) . I was told that I have pay the balance before I can get any
other shipments (which I cannot do) and to fight with the insurance company
my self.
Sorry this is so long, but I am so angry. If anyone has any suggestions or
has had to deal with this with them before please let me know. Up until this
time, I have never had a problem with MM, but the last month has been
Linda W