Re: [IP] Here we go again....

James wrote:
<<My suggestion for anyone with BS near 300 is to be
inactive, exercising with ketones make more ketones. Take the insulin
supplements and drink as much liquids as you can.>>

My experience with high BG, to take the insulin (via shot not by pump) and
to exercise a short time after taking the shot (like a brisk walk for 20
minutes), it brings down the BG faster, and I even need to use a higher
insulin to high BG ratio, (1:50 instead of 1:30), had no problems with

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels