RE: [IP] Six ways to "K.I.S.S."(*)

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the great tips!!  I have a question on...

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Aronoff [mailto:email @ redacted]

4. Infusion set K.I.S.S.

Do you change the tubing each time, or are you just changing the
infusion end?  Do you change the tubing when you change the reservoir?
How do you prevent bubbles from getting between the reservoir and tubing
when putting more insulin in the reservoir? Or is this not a problem?

Oops, I guess that was more than one question... :-O

Thanks again!

[DM since 10/86 - pumping MM508 since 5/01]