No Subject

Hi Everyone,
Hope you had a great July 4th!  Loved all the comments about the lancets.
Glad to know that I'm not the only one who doesn't change after every stick,
but I do change a little more often than once a year.  Since it's my child,
that uses it , I feel like I should try to do everything by the book for him
but I never understood the necessity of changing lancets after every use.
Anyway, just wanted to let you know that  we're going for our pump training
tomorrow(July 6th), and we'll be on our way.  I'll probably have lots of
questions for you.  Thanks for all the info and support so far.

Donna Smith
Christopher's Mom
(age 11, dxd 12-97)