Re: [IP] sweating in the summer

Sarah, I live in Toronto and bought my bottle of Mastisol from Respircare
where I buy my Quicksets, reservoirs, etc.  Their number is 1-800-267-6352.  I
was having the same problems until I tried this product.

Good luck!

>>> email @ redacted 07/04/01 11:15PM >>>
Hey everyone,
   I am having a real problem with my sites staying stuck in this hot
weather. And unfortunatley a couple of times my cannula has slipped out
without me noticing (b/c the tape gets lose but not enough that is really
noticable). I have heard people talk about Mastisol but I cant find it at
any of the stores here in Winnipeg, MB Canada......... anyone have any
suggestions... this is becoming a daily hassle for me, and I am getting
really frustrated.

All comments appreciated
Sarah Arnal (pumping MM508 for 55 days)